National Americans with Disabilities Act Symposium
2013 National ADA Symposium
- Relevant, useful information on ADA implementation. Over 97% of past attendees report they gained information and skills they can use on the job and in their communities.
- Keynote by Lex Frieden, Executive Director, Independent Living Research Utilization (ILRU) and Julian Castro, Mayor of San Antonio (tentative) .
- Training on the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design from the U.S. Access Board.
- 72 break-out sessions on a wide-range of ADA related topics and online access to hand-outs from all sessions prior to the conference.
- Venue in beautiful San Antonio next to the River Walk and just a block from the Alamo!