Pack your bags and head to Colorado for the Autism Society National Conference and Exposition, July 8 – 11, 2015!
The Autism Society’s National Conference brings together the expertise and experience of a wide range of autism community members to empower attendees to make informed decisions, advocate effectively and obtain needed services and supports. Typical attendee demographics are: 63% professionals (22% educators, 16% BCBA, SLP, OT, PT, Social Worker, etc.), 24% parents or family members, and 10% individuals with ASD. Our conference offers three full days of 100+ outstanding workshops covering the entire autism spectrum and the whole lifespan. We provide several CEUs and have varied presenters that cover a wide-range of topics. Registration costs are very reasonable and individuals with ASD can request registration fees be waived if financial need exists.
There is nothing more powerful than when this community comes together to support one another, celebrate, and share ideas, stories and hope.
We hope you are able to make it to the conference this year, but we really need you to help us spread the word! Please promote the Autism Society National Conference to your customers/clients/network. We’ve compiled some tips for you:
- Share the information via an email to your network, include the conference flyer.
- Make a mention of the event on your social media platforms. If you’ve attended our conference in the past share some insights as to the experience as a whole and some unique benefits in particular. Mention if you are attending this year and how great it would be to see them there!
- Share the conference link on your website, www.autism-society.org/conference. Show your support for the Autism Society National Conference and provide your visitors with easy access to registration and schedule of break-out sessions.
- Include conference promotional announcements in your newsletter or other communications.
- Place conference promotional announcements in other key communication channels in your local community and ask others to spread the word about this great event.
- Add the Autism Society’s National Conference to your calendar of events.
- Join the conversation on social media! The Autism Society is active on several social media outlets, so engage with us and follow hashtag #connect2autism!
- If you have other ideas and would like something from us, please contact us at 800-328-8476 *9620 or email@example.com. We will gladly provide any support we can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to receive updates and special content leading up to and during the conference. Hope to see you in the Mile High City this summer!