Friday, May 04, 2012

Kelly's Special Olympics Weekend

Special Olympics and What I did on April 20

This was the first competition of Special Olympics before I go to Fort Jackson. I did the 50 meter walk and the softball throw. I got second place in the 50 meter walk. It looked like I got first place because I was at the finish line first. But they said I got second place. Well hopefully I will get first place in the 50 meter walk when I go to Fort Jackson May 4-6. I got third place again this year in the softball throw. I’m getting tired of getting third place in the softball throw every year. They always put me in with the guys. That’s not fair because I can’t throw farther than the guys. But I had a lot of fun at the Owens Field. That’s where we went on April 20. That is what I did for Special Olympics. But I was supposed to go to the Joy prom that night. But I couldn’t go. I didn’t have a ride. After Special Olympics was over I got McDonald’s food then I went home. I had a great time on April 20. It was fun. On May 4-6 I’m going to Fort Jackson for Special Olympics. I’m going to do track and field. I will be in the 50 meter walk and the softball throw. I will be writing another article about Fort Jackson. Which I look forward to every year. I love Special Olympics. Special Olympics is my life.

No comments: