Friday, August 10, 2018

My Last Day at the USC Medical Library


Today is my last day here at the USC Medical Library at the VA hospital on August 10, 2018.  I will be moving to Clemson,SC.  I will be living in Seneca at an SLP 3 for right now.  I will be living there for awhile then they will transfer me to another place.  It’s going to be like working on trying to get me into my own apartment but until then I will be living with roommates.  I want to live in my own apartment by myself.  They will help me get that apartment. They told me I have steps to take to get that apartment.   

I will miss working over here at the VA hospital.  I have been working over here for 20 something years but you can still see a picture of me in the Center for Disability Resources (CDR) Library brochure.  Just come to the CDR library and come pick one up.   

I will miss everybody including my co-workers, the veterans especially the ones that know Dr. Colin Doyle and my friends that work in the cafeteria.    

--Kelly Doyle

No comments: