Monday, March 31, 2008

What's Going On This Week At Family Connection!

logo of family connection

Wednesday, April 2

9 am
Mom's Morning Coffee
Panera Bread
6080 Garners Ferry Road

Thursday, April 3
10am - 12 noon
Workshop: ABA Therapy - Setting up a home ABA Program on a Budget. Spots are filled! However if you are interested in an future session, please contact Stephanie Bridgers at StephanieBridgers@familyconnectionsc.org

Friday, April 4
3pm
Gymboree for Children with Special Needs
Gymboree, Richland Mall
$59 a month
Contact Melanie Slattery for more information at gymbo@sc.rr.com

Friday, April 4
7pm
Teen Connection
Bowling at Anchor Lanes in Irmo
$1.50 a game
***bring snack money

Friday, April 4
7pm
Mom's Nite Out
Eric's San Jose
6118 Garner's Ferry Road

Saturday, April 5
11am
Bowling for Autism
Contact SC Autism Society for more information!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how involved with technology our daily lives have become. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.leetboss.com/video-games/r4i-r4-sdhc-nintendo-ds]R4i SDHC[/url] DS OperaV2)