Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Aktion Club Convention, by Kelly Doyle

image of dancer Kelly Doyle--"The first night I came to the convention I danced to NSYNC in the talent show. The next day we had a keynote speaker named Wilson Cherry. He talked about how the Aktion Club is a hero to everybody. And how it would help us in our life. I think he was a really great speaker. It made me think about what I can do with my life. And why I haven’ t done all of the things I want to do. I know that I need to change that. But I do have a job working one day a week. I figure that since I can’ t find another job that maybe I should start my own business. But it is hard to find customers for my business. And that is what I learned from the keynote speaker. After that we went to workshops. Then we had the speech contest. I lost in the speech contest. Then later that night we had a dance. The theme was Halloween night. I had a lot of fun. On Sunday we went to church. Then we went to CiCi’ s pizza. We ate a lot of food. Then we went home."

No comments: