Friday, March 18, 2011

Special Olympics in Charleston


This Is what happened when me and my team went to Charleston.

On Friday I got up put my stuff in the car and then me and my brother went to get Terra and Charles Austin. Two people from the bowling team. Then we went to Charleston. We got to the hotel before registration. We got settled in our hotel rooms. Then me and my team went to dinner. Then the athletes had to line up. Then me and my team had the opening ceremonies. Then later the coaches had a meeting. After that was over we were free to do what ever me and my team wanted to do. Terra and I went to the bar to drink sodas for a couple of hours. On Saturday me and my team went bowling. But me and my team had to miss Olympic town. Because it was later in the afternoon. It’s usually in the morning but not this time. Then after that me and my team went out to eat. Then it was time for the dance. I had a great time at the dance. Then me and my team went back to our hotel room. I watched my portable DVD player for awhile. Then me and Terra went to bed. On Sunday me,Terra and Charles Austin got our stuff packed and put it in the car. Then me and my team went to Ihop for breakfast. Then we went home.

P.S. I am now secretary of People on the Go.

No comments: