They both know how to have a good time in Chicago!
2016 marks the 30th anniversary of Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, which got us thinking about how fun Chicago really is.
Come to Chicago for the NEDA Conference (Sept. 29 Oct. 1) and make a weekend of it!
See the Sights...
• Visit Millennium Park and see the famous “Bean” sculpture
• Surround yourself with beauty at the Chicago Art Institute
• Take the tour of the iconic Ferris Bueller’s Day Off landmarks
• Enjoy world-class shopping along the Magnificent Mile, steps from the hotel
Attend NEDA’s Social Events…
• Welcome Social
• The NEDA Friends & Family Kickoff Dinner
• Networking Social
• Harbor Architecture Cruise
P.S. Did you know we have special airline discounts on Delta & United for travel to the #NEDA2016 Conference? Learn more.
GOLD Center for Discovery, Eating Recovery Center, McCallum Place Eating Disorder Centers, Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders SILVER Eating Disorder Center of Denver, Remuda Ranch at the Meadows, Rogers Behavioral Health STEEL The Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard Pratt, The Renfrew Center, Timberline Knolls, Veritas Collaborative BRONZE Aloria Health, Canopy Cove, Center for Change, The Eating Disorders Treatment Center at River Oaks Hospital, Fairwinds Treatment Center, Laureate Eating Disorders Program, Monte Nido & Affiliates, Reasons Eating Disorder Center CONFERENCE PARTNERS Amita Health, Professional Revenue Recovery Solutions (PRRS, INC.), Silver Hill Hospital, Walden Behavioral Care