Time: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Cost: $75 per person, includes lunch
Location: Medallion Conference Center,
7309 Garners Ferry Road, Columbia, SC 29209
- Jon Bos — Neuroanatomic Findings in Autism: An Introduction to Cerebro-Cerebellar Circuits
- Toni Boucher — Invisible Autism: How Women and Girls on the Spectrum are Unique & What You Can do to Help them Reach their Full Potential.
- Valeska Gioia — Transition Planning
- Sara Matherly — Challenges and Benefits to Identifying and Treating Anxiety in Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Tom Mayne — SSI and SSDI, What are the Differences?
- Allison Petralia — Hope is Alive for Adults with Autism: Using ABA Techniques to Promote Meaningful Lives for Adults on the Spectrum
- Allison Randel — Increasing Physical Activity in Children and Adolescents with Autism and other Developmental Disorders
- Tyneise Seaborough — Help for the Sensory Driven Child