Time: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Collaborative Training Center
8301 Farrow Road
- Morning Session (9:00 – 11:30)
*Assessment 101: AT Solutions for Our Most Challenged Students
Participants will explore assessment tools and strategies used to identify possible solutions that students with complex communication and curriculum access needs require to be active participants in the school environment.
- Afternoon Session (1:00 – 3:30)
*Increasing the Potential for Success and Demonstrating Progress
Participants will be introduced to research-based and common-core-aligned curriculum, appropriate for students with significant disabilities. Strategies that integrate technology as a vehicle to access and succeed within the curriculum will be noted.
- *Additional Support Required?
An introduction to AbleNet’s AT Support Service, a year-long program of virtual assistance to help educators meet the needs of identified students will also be discussed, as applicable.
- Complete the Assessment and Curriculum Integration Strategies online registration form.
- For questions about registration, call Will McCain at (803) 935-5004 or Lydia Durham at (803) 935-5263 or 800-915-4522.