Get Involved in NEDAwareness Week!
NEDAwareness Week 2015 kicked off on Sunday, February 22nd and there are so many ways to get involved! In addition to online events happening every day, there are many live events taking place in your area.
Check out these events in South Carolina:
- Hope in Recovery: Panel Presentation
- “How To Manage Serious Mental Illness and Eating Disorders in Schools”
- Affirmation Workshop – Turning Negative Thoughts into Positive Statements
- Dads – How to Help Improve Your Son or Daughter’s Body Image and Overall Self-Esteem
- Mother / Daughter Yoga Practice, Sponsored by YogaLicious / Hub-Bub
- Inner Beauty / Healthy Body Image Workshop
- Free Peer-Led Eating Disorder Support Group for Students Ages 18 and up
- Eating Disorder Prevention Workshop for College Students
- And many more events!
To access the CDR Library: http://uscm.med.sc.edu/CDR/index.asp